- May help reduce cellulite
- May help reduce swellings and bruises
- May help to reduce pain
- We have been recommended to say “after Tooth extraction or drilling and filling by your dentist causing swelling externally (only use externally) and use Ozonated Cold pressed extra virgin Olive Oil in the mouth to reduce bacterial infections”
- Has other excellent attributes, but they are all hearsay.
- Do you carry the Redhead mutant Gene (Bruise easier, bleed more, unpredictable reaction to many anaesthetics, me too?)
Apply to clean and dry skin by gently massaging into the skin.
Cold Pressed Ozonated extra virgin Olive Oil. Aqua (Sterile water) Aesculapius Hippocastanum Extract. Menthol. Panthenol. Glycerin. Alcohol Denat. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Dianthus Caryophyllus Flower Oil. Punica Granatum Seed Oil. Thymus Vulgaris Oil. Lavandula Stoechas Extract. Nigella Sativa Seed Oil. Salvia Officinalis Oil. Hypericumperforatum Oil. Phenoxyethanol. Ethylhexylglycerin. Cl 42090. Cl 47005.
All the products/companies have been cleared by the UK/EU as compliant.
WARNINGS: Keep away from heat and keep in cool place. Avoid contact with eye rinse with water if this occurs. Put the cap back on after use. Always do a patch test.
Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Glozone does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Glozone are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your GP or Consultant. Do now ingest/swallow. Suitable for all ages and diversity. Do not use on open wounds.