We have been told that Ozonated Olive Oil is a powerful natural antibacterial and anti-fungi remedy for a variety of health concerns, especially those related to skin health. See below.
Quote “The Top Benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil” by Dr Edward Group DC, NP, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
Published on June 11, 2009, Last Updated on November 17, 2015
What is Ozonated Olive Oil?
Ozonated olive oil is made with high quality, organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed olive oil that is put through a process of “ozone injection”, which is bubbling ozone into the liquid for an extended period of time. Many companies use a cheap corona discharge ozone generator that can lead to contamination. For purity and quality, a cold plasma ozone generator should always be used. When searching for a high-quality source of ozonated olive oil, ask the company if they are using a corona or cold plasma unit. Ozone is a reactive gas and is very hard to stabilize, but by passing it through the oil, contained within an ozone resistant container, the ozone gas begins to interact and stabilises within the oil. As it is continually processed, the ozone slowly begins to turn the liquid form of the oil into an off-white coloured paste.
What is the difference between ozonated olive oil “liquid” and ozonated olive oil “paste”?
The difference between the liquid oil and solid paste is the amount of saturated oxygen and ozone. Creating the paste version, the process is much more extensive, and the amount of oxygen and ozone saturation level is exponentially greater than any liquid oil product available.
As an example, the ratio of O2/O3 in liquid ozonated olive oil formulas can only contain up to a percentage of roughly 10%, whereas ozonated olive oil paste contains up to 50% saturated oxygen/ozone, by volume. Also, the liquid does not have the long-time release which ozonated olive oil paste does, which can last up to 12 hours or more when applied to the skin.
The Top Benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil (we have been told)
Ozonated Olive Oil holds a variety of health benefits but is most commonly used for conditions of the skin and external body, much as you would use a therapeutic salve or cream. As a massage paste, the ozonide acts as an antioxidant, allowing lactic acid and toxins to be released from the pores of the skin. Other benefits and uses include:
- Stimulation of growth of skin cells and can we have been told open blood vessels
- Deep penetrating moisturiser
- Speeds up healing-time for skin wounds and ulcers
- Cleans and sterilizes the epidermis
- Reduces swelling and redness
- Calms the nerves and reduces the amount of pain in skin conditions
- May increase cellular function and cellular memory
- Acts as a free radical scavenger on harmful toxins
- Acts as a moisturizing facial conditioner (leave on for 20 minutes and promptly remove)
- Aids in healing processes and reduces scarring
- Promotes healthy skin conditions
- Good for removing makeup
- Good for animal wounds, as it is all natural, and can be licked
- Helps with sunburn
- Insect bites and stings
- Infections of the sebaceous glands (sweat)
- Can be used as a natural underarm deodorant
- Haemorrhoids – One of the best natural remedies
- Sore muscles (rub as a massage paste)
- Cellulite Reduction
- Bed Sores
- Cuts & Burns
- Skin Yeast
- Nappy Rash
- Tinea Versicolor
- Prevention of fungal growth
- Repair of diabetic wounds
- Resolve foot and sweat smells
- Removing facial blemishes
- Insect bite and bee sting in the elimination of pain and prevention of the occurrence of infection
- Clearing the lip cracks
- Muscle and neck pain relief
- In the care of hair
- In eczema treatment
- In wound care of patients who are constantly lying
- Hair Loss, Tired Hair, Teeth, Dentures and Implants,
- Oral Inflammation, inflammation of the mouth and lips.
- Chemotherapy Causes Mucositis Treatment
- In genital infections
- In diabetic Vulvovaginitis patients
- Laser Hair Treatment
Pure Cold Pressed Ozonated extra virgin organic olive oil.
It is used as massage oil or as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes, if this occurs rinse out with water
- Results may vary. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Glozone does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Glozone are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your GP or Consultant.
- Warning Always do a patch test.
- Over the years people have claimed the above benefits but it depends on the person and the way it is used, IT IS NOT A CURE ALL
- This product is EU Compliant